Sunday, February 26, 2012

so annoying

oh god i never thought that you'll say that words

you said that we're fake??

shut the fuck up if you have never known it all before

you think that you've known us well?

oh dude don't make me laugh

even you're my boyfriend.. but i'm pretty disappointed when you said it

you have no polite

did you know who are you talking with?

helloooo..

i'm your gf and you should appreciated me

you said

"you all just look 'good' at school but now out of there

you all keep laughing and laughing together till no one could separate you all each another

it's just looked so fake"


damn you !!

so how about you talking bad about your bestfriend to me?

is it not fake enough for you?

oh please.. know it yourself..

ok ! i won't angry if you keep angry to me because i don't wanna go to the mall with you

but i think you shouldn't say that words..

you know that i hate being forced to do something i don't want to

and now you make me angry dude

then you keep asking me ..

"which one do you choose? V or L ?"

must i answer it??

no. it's not important enough for me..

how about if i won't choose both of them neither?

you will say me a 'mean girl'??

oh damn fuck off !

don't show anything good to me.. i don't ever need it now 

if you have never known about my friendship,,

so don't said anything..

i don't need your comment or anything else

i know you're frank.. annoying franker !

please use your mind before you say anything bad about myself or my friends

i wouldn't silent if you're out of control

i thought that today will be a good day having a 'walk" with you

but hell yeah..

you've rowen my mood

nothing's good for me now.. and it's all because of you ! haha !

thanks a lot dude !

you're fucking kind !

and one more..

don't ever think that i'll talk to you till you know what you've done !

sorry isn't just enough