Friday, March 2, 2012

why ?

just as usual.. everyday..everytime..everyminute..everysecond..

u still didn't care what had happened around you..including me

well.. i think that i'm not as important as before...

can't think clearly.. and i don't know why..

that's the first thought in my mind

but in the other side..

i'm not as jealous as usual.. i'm not as angry as usual..

i don't know if it's because i'm focusing on my novel or something else

i don't know..

or....

i'm stop loving you?

oh god please don't stop my feelings to him.. it's been a year..

a year i will never forget..

but how about now?

i feels that i'm not too care about you everyday as before..

why? even it's my own feelings but i still can't find the reason..

i hope it's just a dream or something else that doesn't exist

there are a few reasons why i stop keeping jealous at you

first , because i keep focusing on my novel

second , because i'm not in a good mood

third , because i'm tired

fourth ,  because i'm focusing on school tests

or..

fifth , i don't love you anymore..

i swear i hate this situation

it confused me much!!

when just now i heard that you're writing other girl's name..

i wasn't that angry and keep reading my novel well

you know if i was angry i will stop reading and keep starring at you till you explain it to me

but now?

i didn't care anything around me about you anymore..

gosh! this is bad news !!

i want a longlast relationship not a boring things like this..

shit i can't stop thinking anything worse than this

and this situation remembered me to those words you ever said to me

the day when it's our anniversary..

i know that you're trying to hold my hand but i keep away from you that night..

you know that i'm w stupid girl who's scared to a boy like you..

i didn't said that i don't believe you but..

we're still young and i'm the girl

so i'm the one who must keep my body 'good' and 'clean'

yeah you're a normal boy who wanted to touch your girlfriend

but i'm not a girl like that..

so please appreciate every little thing i've said to you yesterday..

i wanted a romantic relationship too but for me..

it wasn't the best way to reach it

you know what i mean right?

just let it flow and if you're patient enough and love me..

wait till i've said i'm ready..

then i will give all of my soul to you.. and so do you

then i'll promise that i won't stay away from you and will be yours.. forever

but i think that it wasn't the best time..

i still make sure my heart for you

if you keep being like this everyday to me in class or whatever

i'm sure enough i'll forget you as soon as possible..

so you don't need to wait me or think that i'll be yours

because i'm a human being who needs that one person who'll always care to me

love me.. and stand beside me everytime i need him..

not the one who always hurts me.. make me cry.. or everything sad

i want happiness.. not sadness

not sadness from the one i loved

hope you realize it , boy