Saturday, February 25, 2012

new lappie ~

DAMN IT !

i feel so happy today ! 

i've got a new laptop just now.. aaah.. i'm so thankful to my lovely daddy..


THANK YOU DADDY ! YOU'RE THE BEST DAD EVER !

THE BEST MAN I EVER HAD !!

hahaha :p


i never thought that daddy will buy me a new laptop just now..

i think that he's going back home because he wanted to takt somthing left

wow it's really out of my mind..

my daddy was really unpredictable..

and i love him so much more than everything..

i'm so damn happy till i don't know whay to say then hahaha

i thought that i'm going to get this laptop next month or even next year..

but i know my daddy is a good daddy..

he won't let his little girl being sad for a long time..

actually he said that he's going back here because he wanna lunch with me..

then..

i know that he's going to have a lunch with me and gonna buy me a new laptop

how happy am i ?

oh i can't tell it ! hahaha

once more

THANKS DAD..

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH :D