Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The second valentine event with him

14-02-2012

gosh ! today i feel so damn happy !

im so thankful to God to give me more time spending this valentine day with everyone i loved

on this 2012 valentine's day i could give everyone i loved a special gift

like daddy..mommy and him of course

but today im regreting something that's so make me sad

i forgot to give my best friend some gift !

argh! how stupid am i ?

honestly i bought those christmas right 2 days before it !

yeah i know it's a bad choice but the important one i buy it from the deepest bottom of my heart :)

i buy a cigarette ashtray for my daddy.. yeah you know he's kind of a smoker

in fact , i buy that cigarette ashtray not to add my daddy's bad habbit

i buy it because i wanna see how my daddy keep it well :p

im a bad daughter isn't it? hahaha

but in this lovely valentine day i can't spent it with my lovely mom :(

she's not in the town right now.. aah i miss her so much..

actually i wanna give that gift right here.. right now to her

but i can't.. luckily,, my mommy is the best mom ever in the world

she still appreciated every single thing i have given to her

i'm lucky for having a mom like her :)

mom.. i will always love you.. because you're the best woman i ever met :D

hope you are fine there.. stay healthy.. and don't forget about us .. we love you :')

eventhough i have nothing special for you..

but i give it from the deepest bottom of my heart.. cross my heart :)

i really miss you mom.. hope you're here with me.. :)

honestly just now my daddy's just phone me

he said "thank you for your cute gift my girl.. daddy love you.. so does your brother..

you both are the best i ever had. thanks a lot :)"

yeah i almost crying to hear those sentences.. but it makes me happy.. a lot !! haha


then in the other side.. 

i give him a couple cup with a cute decorate ! haha

love it so much.. i buy the green one..

luckily he likes it a lot.. hehe


i guess that he will give me the gift in a special way but i was wrong :(

actually i could be romantic but my brother was there so we can't do anything lol

just changing gift ! ah so sad :(

but it's not a big problem.. the important one i have give that gift to him.. haha

i wanna say i love you but it was awkward because of my brother.. aaah !!


but i am glad you like it :)

hope i can spend my valentine with you again.. next year.. and forever :)

love you always W :)

bytheway

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY EVERYONE !

SPREAD EVERY SINGLE LOVE TO EVERYONE YOU LOVED

I LOVE YOU :)