Monday, April 4, 2011




yesterday i have a fight with him again for the second time..

yeah that makes me sad a lot

i think that it wouldn't happened again after that fight

but i was wrong


i don't know who was wrong and who was right

actually that night i never knew that he was angry to me

tiil i saw his status on bbm

i felt that i was wrong but why don't he told me?


that's what makes me a liitle angry that night

honestly it's hurt when i read all of his status

he looks like he'll never need me anymore

and forever

andyou know what my brother said ?

he said that 'it's useless ! just have  a break till he know it hiself !'

NO ! that was my first word when my brother told me to have a break with him

i don't need any break

i just need him to understand me

i hate a fight ! 



i tried to be stronger and patient

i scared to call or text him

i scared he won't stay with me anymore

i scared he will leave me

it was hard for me to text him that night..

you know that i never think to be 'cool' to you

i forgot to reply your text that time becoz i'm trying to cam with my friend

and when i want to reply it

my brother told me to saw your status

and it hurts me a lot, boy

i know you're angry to me but please

just say it to me.. don't make me confuse or something else

it annoys me :(


and the most sad moments yesterday was..

you start to make that status AGAIN

i don't know what are you dissapointed for

and i think it becoz of me

i'm not angry. 

i just feel that you makes me like a usseless girl

that's make me hard to forgive you


and i didn't know what was God planning for

i met you in the mall

i wanna call you but

i thought that u stiil angry to me

i'm trying to hide myself from you and i was not succeded enough


did you know?

i cry for you that night..

i scared that 'it' will be happen

but when someone told me that u were suffered

i have known something

i have known that u still love me :)

adn i'm trying to apologize..



i have learned something from this fight

that we need to understand each other

and that makes us happy and always together..

and i hope so :)


so , boy

try to understand me

because this is me