Saturday, March 19, 2011


'18'

yeah i love that number..

and yesterday was my first month anniversary with him :D

damn happy !

i hope this second chance will longlast like what i have dreamed


and i think..

yesterday we (me and him) have celebrated it happily ! XD

i'm not celebrate it like the other couples such as dating in a romantic places , 

or have a walk with him..

we celebrated it indirectly

hahahahaha

i don;t know why but yesterday was my best day ever for this week..

and i wish he feels the same way like mine

yesterday we talked a lot..

then we play games with he others..

and i feels that we're close enough..

love it ! XD

sand the best moments was when i played TEPUK NYAMUK with him..

actually it's not hitting some mosquitoes..

but it;s hitting cards.. hahaha

strange name huh ? hahaha

it's easy to play and i like it..

then we played BLACK JACK

the loser will get some punishment

we make it funny

so the punishment was..

giving them some 'powder' to their faces !

hahahahahaha

damn funny !! XD XD

(i stiill remembered how funny was their faces. and me too ;p )

my friends have took some pics.. but i haven't asked her to gave me

we played it for 2 houurs..

we're having fun ! hahahha

everyone wathching us.. and it was pretty emeberassing..

hahahahaha

and the player who got the most gain powder was him and angelin !!

hahahahaha

angelin looks like ghost and he looks like 'girls' hahaha

oh God ! i can't stop laughing..

and i want to play it more and more with them and him of course..

it's fun !! hahhaa

btw..

thanks a lot pals.. and my boy..

you all have made my days beome a beautiful days ever..

I LOVE YOU !!