Tuesday, April 5, 2011





i've trapped

and i don't know why..

i start to be scared..

for loosing you

never know that the fight will happen

wanna sleep my heart

but it can't


still confused

how big your love for me

everyone said

you're the perfect one for me

everyone said

'he was very dear to you'

everyone said

'dont hurt him'


i'm trying to do it all

but i don't know why

i always feel that i'm ot the perfect one for him

but i don't want to lose him

some of them said to me

'don't be so in love with him

would be very hurt if one day he left you'





everytime when i meet you

 i always feel nervous and don't know what to say

don't know how to start a chat with you

and it's all a sudden


i know you always think that i never care about you

but actually i always care about you

but i don't know how to show it

that's make me scared

that you'll be bored with me

i'm sorry :(


i always felt scared and nervous

everytime when u asked me to cam

i always say that i can't

do you know why??

it's because i feel nervous 

i know that you might be angry to me

because whenever you wanna have a time just with me

i always ignore it

because you know , 

i was not agressive girl

i was not a brave girl like what you think

you might be told to your friends that i'm not a perfect girl to date with

but i always tryin to be it



i'm always curious

why can every couple that i've met always do everything both bravely ?

or because i'm not a romantic girl ?

godnesses ! 


i don't want to make him dissapointed

but i don't know how