Wednesday, May 9, 2012

*have no idea lol*

hey there..

mmm.. it's been a while i didn't post anything here..

i think it's because i don't use my lappie anymore when i've had my ipad *show off haha*

i thought todaay i'm going to tell sooo many story.. hehe

since i've had ipad i took so many great pics *that's me*.. not just my pics but also the others

and by the way 2 days ago i'm trying a new hair style..

i made it curly than before..

yeah i think it's not bad.. good enough for me.. and the best thing that my family and him said i'm

pretty !! hahaha

they make me more confident.. first time i think that i'll look a bit older than my age but as long as i

tried this new hairstyle no one said it's bad :p

yeah i'm going to make it curly this holiday ! can't wait till that time !

i took so many my pics from yesterday.. too happy for this lol

here it is

the new me !!



so ?? is it good enough for me?? hehe

hope so..


mommy said that i'll make it curly after she's back from duri.. yeah i'm waiting mommy ! XD



INSTAGRM

i just wanna tell you all that i posted so many gergous pic in my instagrm..

i don't use my instapad because i'm not comfort enough while using it

so i prefer instagrm.. i followed so many people.. they have so many gergous fashion.. they're

so creative.. i'm opening it everyday..

because i've stopped schooling and i have nothing to do.. i'm playing instagrm and temple run everyday lol

hope you all follow my instagrm ( phoebyfelicia ) that's my username

hope you like it ! and don;t forget to leave comment and follow me ! :p


NEW STUFF


just bought them yesterday.. not so cheap.. but still love them !

extra pink.. ! fabolous !

can't wait till i wear them later !


About HIM

again.. and keep telling stories about him.. so sorry for every reader that have read my blog..

i know this blog is full of him.. it's not because i'm posting spam but because i love him lol

hmm..

today i'm going to tell you all that i was.. sad.. again

i don't know why but i think this relationship can't stay long

i just felt that .. he has changed,, a lot..

i know i always said it  but it's true ! no lying !

he didn't show his care to me anymore.. he just changed.. yeah changed !

and i hate it

i feel like .. i'm not his girlfriend anymore but just as bbm's friend.. not a special friend ever

sometimes i also think that i'm going to end this up

but.. there is a little love for him inside my heart.. 

i can't even sorry myself for this..

i hope.. one day.. he'll change.. he'll know every single mistake he has made to me

he'll know that i love him.. and also.. himself..

i just want him to realize again.. flashback i mean

to realize that he has said that he'll always love me.. like the first time he makes me love him

then.. the other bad news..

he's not romantic anymore.. when the first time you said that words (love).. you always said you love me everytime

but today? you don't !

hope god will fix this out..