Thursday, December 22, 2011

18-12-11

it's our 10th months anniversary

hope we could pass it till it's the 12th months

no. till the 10000000th months

i don't know why but i've always thought that you do no efforts on it

am i the only one who obssesed to hold on this relationship

everyone said it just a misconception between us

they said that you still loved me

yeah i hope so

am i too young to think this step? too fast?

i always wonder who will be my future husband 10 years later

will it be you?

or someone that i meet in the future later?

you ever say that i was too perfect for you

is that the reason of letting me go?

or it's one of praise for me?

i'm confused

did you know that you're unpredictable for me?

i wanna know what special and worst things that you've done for me

from now on i don't want to do anything more

because it will make you think that you don't need to do anything for this 

i don't know it's the 10th one i said this

but you've changed

are you bored?

i wanted to reduce my addicted to you haha


2 more days and it will be our first christmas

althought i could spend my chrismas with you

but you and i wasnt in the same place

honestly i wanna wished to santa this year

"i want to be with you as long as i can"

but i don't know why i just feel afraid

will it be too fast for me?

then i wanna ask santa who will be my future husband?

how many times i will take time to found my true love till i married ?

yeah if my parents knowed i've wrote those wishes

they'll laugh

but i can't ask those question to santa

i'll change it

"dear santa.. could you give me an ipad or a mac book this year?"

that's an usual wish for a little girl like me

i really wish that santa will make my wishes come true

i swear i really want those things

it's not because all of my friends have it

but because i have wanted it for a long time

oh santa

i'm begging you

i've tried to be a nice girl this year

i wish that you'll give me an ipad or a mac book

i needed it :(

but if you ask my father to buy it for me

he'll not give it i swear :(

oh yeah ! one more

santa.. could you help my family from this economic crisis ?

i don't want to see my parents feel sad anymore

can you give them much strength to pass it?

so do i

i hope that this blog or letter could be sent to you

i really need you santa

you're really my second daddy

i don't care about everyone thinking

you know santa?

they think that i'm crazy 

they think that i'm crazy about the mitos that you're real

i believe in you

cross my heart

but they didn't and i dont care

just some of them that believe at my stories about you

as you know i'm the biggest fan of yours :)

love you santa

i wish that you can read my blog here :)

see you tomorrow night 

please some to my house in duri 

i'm waiting for you :)

and MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR for you

we all do love you

sincerely liem family :D