Friday, October 7, 2011

am i ?

don't you want to know something about my blog?

yeah it's all about you , boy..

for now on..

i couldn't leave you anymore or giving you to anyone else

you know why?

yeah of course i'm loving you too much

i'm addicted to you

that's one of my favorite habit..

but do you think the sama as i think everyday?

just you you and you

what did you do to me?

do you spell at me?

or it's just a magic for me?

that's still a big question for me

yesterday.. i thought that i won't love you this much

but i was wrong..

God made it straight

i have no confused.

could someone stop me for thinking you?

i have no idea about it

it's tiring to think about you all second , hour , or even days..

i couldn't stop my tears from falling down to the pillow i slept

you make me laugh , smile , mad , cry..

you'll never know my secret behind this smile

you have no asked bout it

i hope that there is a fairy guide that will always send my heart's message to you , boy

so you don't need to broke my little precious heart anymore

every steps you take.. every move you take..

why did my eyes always following them?

i don't want to be trapped here forever

it's spending my time.. i can't turned back to my normal life

please help me

don't make me falls to far

it'll make me scared of losing you

every day and night.. the one that i always waiting for is you

when i said i miss you i need your hug right now

when i said i hate you i need you apologize right now

when i said i love you i need your smile right now

and when i said i hate you.. please say 'don't go'


have you heard it?

i need you to be with me forever

don't leave me in this big world alone

i'm scared to be alone

i just want to be by your side whenever and wherever you go

i wanted to spend it while i'm still alive

don't laugh at me

because i'm not kidding right now

and i need you . my lovely boy

you're my precious thing ever

you know

i never can cry because of a boy previously

yeah you're the first boy who can make me cry

it's magic

so boy . don't play with my heart

when it brokes once , you'll never fix it again forever

i'm just an ordinary girl who needs a love

a love from my beloved boyfriend

i've promised myself that i won't let you go

but once you hurted me..

i won't coming back

i don't care about your pass anymore

i care about our future now

still hoping and hoping

i hope i can read your mind

do you still love me as before or not?

i don't know why but my feelings said that you've changed

your love wasn't as big as before.. when the first we're falling love each other

did you scared of losing me?

or you gonna leave me suddenly?

and pretend that we never know each other?

like in a cruel love story?

hope not

i will be all that you want

get myself together with you

all my life i'll be with you

to get you through the day and make everything gonna be ok


would you say

"dear.. i love you so much.. i'll never go apart from you..

when you said it's over.. i'll stop you to say it more

i'll keep you forever with me

no matter what happened you'll be my first and my last

so please don't go"


would you say it?

if you going to say those words..

i won't stop loving you

even everyone will never accept our love

i'll fight for it so do you


if you love me truely.. you won't excape from this war

you'll protect me from every raid

and say 'you'll be ok"


i don't need anything perfect..

i love you as what you are..

you're a perfect boy in my eyes

the perfect boy ever in the world

now.. later...forever

i hope that we'll have a good life with our new family

our kids..

we'll growing old with our true love

we'll having our time together

even if we must pass through a fight.. we'll pass it easily

so that no one can separate us..

because at the end they will know

how big is our love..