Friday, September 9, 2011

my trip


COLORFUL

that's what i feel right now

i've arrived here on tuesday from batam and singapore

i have a great trip with my brother and my beloved dad

unluckily my mother couldn't go with us because she has another trip to china

actually mom really wants to go with us but she can't

she has bought those tickets

she said that having a tour in china wasn't that fun

and she's regreting it hahaha


honestly singapore was a great country

they have so many malls and places to visit

one of my favorite place there was UNIVERSAL STUDIO

i love that place so much. i took that candy's photo there

they have a big and amazing things there

i've taken so many pics and damn it i loved it all

i've tried their roller coaster and it was so amazing . really cool !!

i spent my 5 days in singapore..

i've tried so many strange foods such as ramen and the others

i couldn't tell every hour of my trip

but of course it's all so amazing and i love it.. :)