Friday, June 24, 2011

you're my moodbooster and also my moodbreaker

that's what i wanaa say to you

you always make me happy and cheerful but you also always make me angry and annoyed

honestly i always waited for your 'morning text'

but i know that i won't get it

i'll never force you to do that for me because i know that you're sleepy and you can't text me in the morning

you ever told me that you're jealous when you saw other guy text me first every morning

but you have no try to text me first

sometimes i've realized that you woke up earlier than the days before

but u also won't text me in the morning 

i don't know why actually why did you do that

i always told myself that you're busy but i'm really sad in the other side

nobody's perfect and i don't attend you to be the perfect one for me

i just wanna see you forces to make me happy everysecond everyminute everyday everytime and forever

we've been lead up this relationship for 4 months

i'm happy enough to be with you this long

i want this relationship keep going on tiil that time that everyone didn't want we stay together anymore

the longer i'm with you the bigger love from me for you

tryin to avoid it but i can't

i'm scared that one day later you'll leave me without any reason to explain

i remember that i've ever hurted you

but i'm promise that i won't do it again..

i'll keep on this relationship till the end..


now and here

i just needed you to prove me that you love me 

prove me ever forces that you do to make me happy and still loving you

i've realized that there is always a progress in every month 

you're always there when i was there

you do everything so that you could talk to me and walk with me


and now.. i needed you to prove that you care to me

don't be so dignity.. i hated a person like that..

i want you to reduce your bad habit of being dignity

at school.. you won't ask me to talk if i don't started it first..

thats make me disappointed.. whats wrong if you ask me first?

you're the boy.. and actually there must be the girl waiting for the boy for start

and i needed you to prove it to me

because now..

i've really loved you


honestly.. i've never loved any boy this way..

sometimes i thought that you're too perfect for me.. you're too good for me

i'm not avtually served to be your girl..

because you know.. i'm not a romantic girl.. i can't control my emosion and i'm not beautiful

i'm a moody girl,,

i realize that.. i think that you don't try to make me smile when i'm not in my mood

instead you just get ignorant to make me smile or laugh

instead you just stay cool and makes me more angry

so thats why you are also my moodbreaker haha


and in the morning at school just now

you don't ever asked me to talk or look at me first

i'm so mad that time.. i don't want to see you that time

i'm venting with my friend and my friend understand why did i'm angry with him

i think that if he won't ask me to talk till the end of school..

i won't start the chat first later because you know

he has annoyed me

but i was wrong today.. he started to chat with me while we're watching some videos and playing game

yeaah.. i'm a little bit happy... just a little bit

then he still talking with me and i've apologized him for this problem

ooh.. he's really my best boy ever.. :)

i love you dear :)


and there's a song for you :)


"i will be"


there's nothing i could say to you

nothing i could ever do to make you see

what you mean to me


all the pain the tears i cried

still you never said goodbye and now i know

how far you'd go


i know i let you down

but it's not like that now

this time i'll never let you go


i will be all that you want

and get myself together

cause you keep me from falling apart

all my life i'll be with you forever

to get you through the day

and make everything okay


i thought that i had everything

i didn't know what life could bring

but now i see honestly


you're the one thing i got right

the only one i let inside

now i can breath cause you're here with me


and if i let you down

i'll turn it all around

cause i will never let you go


i will be all that you want

and get myself together

cause you keep me from falling apart

all my life , i'll be with you forever

to get you through the day

and make everything okay


cause without you i can't sleep

i'm not gonna ever , ever let you leave

you're all i've got , you're all i want


and without you i don't know

what i'd do

i can never ever live a day without you

here with me do you see ?

you're all i need