Wednesday, January 19, 2011

my fault :(

MIANHAEYO  X(

i'm sorry for everything , boy :(

it's all my fault

i can't make you happy..

i'll just make u angry and disturb you..

i won't this happen

but i make this happened

i think you always think that i annoys you..

and i know you think that i'm sucks !

please don't hate me or avoid me..

i like you to be my best friend

but i think i have annoyed you enough

i can't do anything..

all i can do is just..

resigned..

that's what will i do this day.. tomorrow.. and forever

honestly..

i can't hold on my own tense sometimes

i'll be a frank girl then

i'll say everything that i wanna asked or said to you plainly

and i don't know why it happened to me

and unfortunately..

i did it to you.

what a stupid girl am i ??

you seems like angry to me..

but i hope you didn't

for this moment..

i realized that it was all my fault..

and i wish i won't do that to you anymore..

i can't think clearly that night

and honestly..

i have a bad tempered yesterday

i don't know well what have i said to you

am i an unormal girl ??

i hope i don't --


and one more..

i'm sorry :(