Sunday, January 2, 2011

i don't know why

but..

i fall in love with SHINee !!

i think that they're so funny and awesome..

i know SHINee when i was watching videos in YOUTUBE

i was browsing SUPER JUNIOR's mv there

but suddenly i looked that there are many SHINee videos..

i think that were not the first time..

let me think again --

OH !

i remembered ! 

i read some information about SHINee in my magazine..

i'm not interested enough that time

i think that SUPER JUNIOR is the best

but when this few months ago

i watched HELLO BABY SHINEE in youtube

i have watched it till ep 12

THEY'RE SO FUNNY !

they make me laugh all the time if i watching it

till my brother and my parents told me that i was crazy == lol

but i have fall in love in them

but don't worry

i still loving SUPER JUNIOR of course

haha.. XD

and the best one in SHINee was ONEW !!

i love him damn much !

he' so handsome.. funny of course.. and the oldest too 

he was the leader of SHINee

but he's not as old as his face XP

he has some talents.. cool talents !

everyone called it ONEW DONALD DUCK

i always watched his donald duck's videos every night! hahahaha !!

i love it !

and of course he has another talents

he could spin a tea table !

wow ! it surprised me..

tea table was heavy enough i think

but he could do that !

he has a smooth.. voice in singing

and he's damn cute ! XD

i have some of his pic




aaaah !! i was melted

hahahahaha lol

everyone called him tofu :P

his real name was LEE JINKI

he's 22 years old this year

and I LOVE HIM !!