Friday, November 26, 2010

Have fun ^^

Today i'm going to mall with Angelin and Fanny..

actually my plan is hang out with my girls classmates..

but Claudia and Sekar couldn't followed us..

i don't understand much bout their problem..

we're going to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1..

but it's too late and i think today is not my lucy day..==

the studio is full !

i guest that i'll get the ticket but i don't

so disappointed :(

my father has tried to buy it too.. but the same thing.

too many people rushing to get those tickets ! damn==a

i'm suggesting my friends to watch Rapunzel (haha) in 3D

but they won't..

(i have know it actually)

then Angelin suggest me back to watch UNSTOPPABLE

so i just agreed.

this film was so excited.. cool .. and thrilling

i can't predict what will happen next

i think that frank or chol will die..

but i'm wrong. hahaha

i love that movies ! :D

and i have take some pic with angelin and fanny before the movies started..

(i post it in my second blog , http://pflovetruefriendship.blogspot.com/)

so many pics ar ! haha