Saturday, November 27, 2010

Extras watching MOVIES XD

MORE MOVIES TODAY ! XD

today me and my mom really goin crazy.. haha

watchin 2 movies in a day

i nver do this thing before (honest)

i must say it ,  but watchin 2 movies in a day is so tired

but it's not a big deal

and it can't stop me to watch RAPUNZEL in 3D

at 12 o'clock i'm watchin Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow part 1

it takes more than 2 hour long

my mom said 'what kind of movies is this? i almost asleep'

i know that there's many parent didn't like 'magic' movies...

they like romance, i know it haha

but HP was so awesome..

i love it.. many jokes :D

adn the second movies (Rapunzel)

actually , Pekanbaru never had any 3D movies

that's why i interested :)

but it doesn't mean taht i never watch 3D movies.. lol

i just wanna try the changes of Riau 21. lol

i laugh a lot when i watched Rapunzel..

the movies looks real..

but i hate the glasses ! ==a

it hurts my ears !!

and i a little dizzy when i use it

but the point is..

I'M HAPPY TODAY ! XD