Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I do miss him but.. Idk

Yap it's been a week i didn't meet him in this holiday ..
I went to my hometown, medan for a week also..
But luckily he went there too ..
Eventhough it's just 2 days and i just met him for a day but it's enough ..
Miss him so mich .. Luckily i still could call him and talked for maybe 15 minutes? Idk i forgot haha
But.. Am i too selfish or what ?
Yes i'm happy to meet him but when i knew that many of his friends will also come.. I just feel i wanna kill myself that time..
I can't talk to him much yeah maybe because he also miss his friends and talked a lot..
Idk why but i really hoped that my parent will come that time and ask me for shopping lolol
I didn't enjoy that time much.. 
Maybe he's true.. "We're not here for cuddling or having a date" just walk and talk.. 
Ok.