Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Do you ever knew?

You said that i've never told you everything about my problem i've hidden inside..

You know why?

Just like our conversation tonight..

You're really not a person that i've always imagined everytime..

A full or caring and understood person..

I thought you're gonna understand what i've told you just now.. But it's really out of my mind..

You don't even realized what you've done .. Yes you've said sorry..

But i knew you didn't think you've made any mistakes..

Of course because you're the Mr. Right..

You know why i believe another person sooner than you?

Yeah that's true because you keep lying to me..

You told me " you can go take a picture with another guy and have a chat with them.. It won't be any problem for me.. As long as you didn't do anything wrong"

That's what my brother's girlfie when he slept in a same bed with another boy friend of hers..

You're just the same position as her..

Man you're too blind for this..

It's better for bot to tell anybody about this.. Cause if you knew it..

Nothing's change on you..

Even if i told you eveything.. Every whole things i've been through..

You won't understand.. No one.

Too tired to be this sensitive..

Realizing everything bad and good about everyone's near you..

Maybe this is the best way for me to stop caring another..

By hide it as much as i can..

I don't how many ways i should try to explain it to you..

You're too smart for this..

I'm the dumbest.. 

You're the best, boy.. Just the best.