Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Finally..

attention attention! 

Phoebe is going to speak ! 

haha lol just kidding

ahhhh.. i missed my blog already.. yeah it's been a few months i've never blogged anymore

and now !! i'm going to tell you all a story

such a beautiful story..

it's about my relationship with W ..

yeah.. as what the tittle is..

finally.. my parents have known it.. my relationship with W

i'm not afraid anyway.. but i'm feeling so happy so that i don't need to hide anything from my parents

my brother help me to tell them

honestly i don't even think that my brother will tell my parents that day

actually i'm going to tell my mom that day because she's disccusing my brother's girlfriend

and my mom suddenly told me that i can't have a boyfriend before i have a job

that was unfair ! right?

i was a bit angry that time and unwittingly i rejected what my mom just said

i asked her why? why can't i have a boyfriend now if he loves me too?

yeah i know anyone who heard it will know that i already have a boyfriend

my mom laugh and asked me back.. 

why you asked something like that? are you already have a boyfriend? who?

why don't you tell me?

you don't need a boyfriend you know.. you're still a child

yeah my lips was closed that time

i can't answer anthing but just keep arguing

i said that i'll promise her i won't do anything bad with my boyfriend like having a sex or whatever

because i'm sure enough my boy won't do it especially for W who has never kissed me once

all of you might think that i want a kiss but i doesn't

i'm happy that he want a healthy relationship for whom age like us

then when i go upstairs..

2 hours later my brother go back to my room too

he suddenly said that he has told my parents about me and W 

what a surprise ! ==

i'm a bit scared .. since my parents know my relationship with him 2 years ago and it makes me have to break up with him

but the most surprise one is .. my parents just laugh but they didn't angry

and again.. my parents have known that i have a boyfriend and he's W

my parents was too smart for this

can't hide anything from them

lol

then my brother said to them that i want them to understand my position.. that i have a good relationship with W for almost 2 years and we loved each other

i know my parents protected me from a bad boy but i'm sure enough that W won't be like that

my parents scared that W will same as his father who has 2 wives 

there are no woman who wants to be cheated or anything like that

of course me too

i can't blame on my parents for not allowing me have a boyfriend especially W who has a "broken" family

W's mom was the first wives of his dad.. and he knows how bad is his own father

and he ever said to me that he won't be like his father ..

cheating his own family who already has 3 kids but still want to marry a woman from a salon

my brother said that if W behaved like his father then my father won't forgive him

yeah i hope he won't be like that 

i hope no one will broke my heart  because i've counted on him

and i've believe him.. i'm sure.. he's good for me

maybe that day my dad remembered for a problem like this 2 years ago

and.. i don't whether it's just my feelings or what but my dad was a bit pissed off to me because he heard such a information

my mom has no problem with it and i've told her directly that W is my boyfriend

my mom asked is he good enough for me? did he love you?

how good is he? how came you loved him? for how long?

what a questions ==

my mother keep saying that she will agree if dad does

i'm too afraid to ask my dad.. because he's not in a good mood that time

 he don't even see my eyes when we're talking and his face was.. horrible

how came i talk to him?? damn it

as long as i walk beside my dad.. i just keep in silence and .. yeah.. maybe chatting on my phone lol

then the next day.. my parents just.. back to usual ..

argh !! they confused me !

so awkward.. really awkward

then this weekend.. actually on saturday .. my parents come to the mall to watch me and my brother performances

and W was there that time. he's using a hat and red clothes

i bet my mom didn't see him because that hat.. because my mom is not a kind of an arrogant woman.. she's pretty nice

W is going to say hi to her but.. she didn't notice.. lol

first time i thought that my parents was angry to him but.. it's just because they didn't see him clearly.. 

and on monday.. my mom came to the mall to watch my brother's band.. including W

W is so much handsome that time lol

and luckily.. he's not using a hat so that my mom could see him haha

yeah i think my mom has agreed.. but.. my dad..

oh my god.. i can't even think about it.. maybe later.. or next time.. i'll tell him.. soon