Wednesday, April 4, 2012

long time no blogging

hey there !

ah for me it's been so long i'm not posting any story here huh

hahaha

actually i can't even blogging because i have a test in my school..

i'm grade 9 and everybody knows i'm going to have a terrible day..

passing day just to pass test..test..and test

and i swear this is so boring

i hope that quickly i'll become grade 10 so that i'm not going to pass any bad day again

even i'm going to pass days like this again in this 3 years


actually i'm going to tell you all about my yesterday hehe

yesterday i'm going to the mall with my mom..

it's been 2 months i don't spent any 'ladies day' with my mom since she opened a small restaurant

she's too busy till he couldn't go back to home

yeah i miss her so much

honestly i have planned this day since 2 days ago..

i've wanted to buy a parfume since a month ago because my mom wasn't here

i know that my mom's choice is always the best thats why i'm waiting for her

i bet that you all will think i'm a 'mommy kid' haha



just bought it from body shop

finally i have the new one :p hahaha

before it.. i bought a heels too..

and this is the first time i;m going to use a heels..

but actually i;m going to use it when my school's promnight..

can't wait till the day !!

my heels colour was brown..

not the dark brown.. 

just 5cm tall.. (you know it's my first time and i can't wear the taller one)

if i'm not having a promise with my bfestfriend i won't buy it i swear..

but i know that there will be the time i'm going to use this too

that's why i bought it :p hehe

for prom i just wanted the simple one

easy to wear.. comfortable..and elegant 

i don't know why but i just so excited for this prom..

lol


in the otherside..

i wanna tell something to my boyfriend


honestly .. sometimes i don't like your joke , boy..

there is a time where you can have a joke with me and when you're going to be serious to me

i didn't like to be tricked or lied

you're a type that can't even serious and i hate it

i love your joke.. you're funny enough to make everybody laugh

but you must have known i'm your girlfriend and i think that you must tell anything important

seriously..

like why you're not going to school..

where you're going the whole day without any information to me

i feel so shy when my friends asked me where you're going to

they always think that i'm your girlfriend who knowed everything best about you

you said that you're late or whatever..

then the other one said that you're going to the other city

look how foolish am i ?!

i swear i feel like a fool when my friend knows more than me

so this is all what you want?

do you really appreciated me as your girlfriend..

oh please..


i just nee the REAL information

for this time i really hate your jokes

see ??

when i'm angry or posting some angry tweets in my twitter..

you just realized that i was disappointed

so then i must tweeting then you realized it already??

i'm tired , boy..

i don't need this jokes

i just wanna say that there is a time when you have to joke and when you don't need to joke

please.. be honest