Thursday, March 15, 2012

it's a little bit annoying

alright.. you're my friend..

and you know what?

since 2 days ago you've made me mad.. absolutely mad..

too mad till i can't say any words to you

i don't it's because i'm lazy or anything else.. but you've just made me so angry

yeah i know it's ok for you but not for me..

i'm just asking you for help.. everybody knows his your bro's bestfriend

and i thought that you can just help me.. but i was wrong huh?

i know why sometimes many people hates you..

and now i've knew their reason..

even you just once to me but.. i'm pretty annoyed..

i know you're pretty a frank person.. but..

think before you say it

i'm your friend and you know i'm asking your help because there is someone who was nearer

 to him than me

i swear i won't ask you for help if i can do it myself..

i'm not a lazt or stupid girl who always asked any help to others..

i'm not that bad dude..

yeah for that time i'm pretty disappointed ..

then the other days..

i don't know why..

why are you keep making me annoyed?

making me angry anyway?

oh please don't make me hate you for just in 4 days..

that isn't funny

i've tried to understand why you do that to me.. and now i can't control my anger

everyone has their own 'level' dude..

and so do i

sometimes your joke isn't polite for me..

you kick me off and ask me to go away..

yeah for a few years i think it was funny enough but not for this day..

i swear i won't ask you to lend your ipod anymore..

i don't need it anyway..

if F does bring it i won't ask for your permission..

i don't know it's because i'm too sensitive or whatever

but i just hate it

you might ask me to go but.. in a polite way i mean

sometimes i just think that ..

it's better for you to go away from this school..

i'm regreting i'm not go to jakarta that day..

because if i'm going to jakarta hell yeah i'm not going to see your fucking face

you always made a fucking proud of yourself and that's disgusting

think that you're a good girl.. creative.. smart.. skinny.. or whatever

i don't wanna care about it anymore

i think that you're being like that because there are too many people say you so

oh god ! why are you so annoying?

i've tried to apologize you but..

I CAN'T !!

you're too unpolite..

oh god.. i'm promise if she annoys me again.. i won't talk to her anymore in a day of even more

please make me more patiend god..

so that i could pass my day with happiness not with an anger