Friday, October 21, 2011

i'm happy to be with you

aaaaahhhh...

today i felt so happy to be with you

we look so closed

and luckily nobody's realising it haha

i hope that this day will be happen again

hope we will be together and ever lasting

i don't know what to say

i feel so happy when you grab my hand when i'm going to fall down

it shows that you care a lot to me

i don't even think that you gonna grab my hand that time

you know i've been so proud to you

i have no regret for loving you

even we pass the day with a tiring things

but we can pass through it easily together

i feel so happy when you're trying to protect me

i felt so thankful to you :)

i really love you so much

hope that we're gonna have a lot fun together sometime

hope we're gonna have a lot times together everyday like this

actually i even don't wanna leave this day

i really wanted to reply it again

hope i have a time turner :(

i wanted to go back to the time when you're holding my hand

joking with me

talk to me and take a picture together :)

it feels like nothing better than it 

and once more

you look so handsome today ..

wearing those glasses.. you look perfect :D

it makes me more love you


so does yesterday

yesterday when i was sick

you are willing to be with me even when you're phone is going dead

even if the night before it we have a fight just because my ego

i felt so sorry.. really really sorry

i don't know why and what happened to me

everbody looks annoyed me

it's better for me to be alone that night 

thats why i don't even reply your message

i know it makes you angry

a lot

but i'm not trying to avoid or hurts you

it's too harmful for me

but even i still angry to you. you still willing to accompany me

thank you dear :)

i know that i'm not a perfect girl for you.. i just need you now.. and forever

it's surprised me when you don't collected your phone in the class just for chatting with me

i feel so happy..

oh god

could you gives us a longer time to be together?

could you tell my parents that i love him so much till i don't wanna leave him?

could you?

or i should try it?

no  .  

if i try it my parents will know it all

i don't wanna break this relationship. ever !

i hope that someday my parents will allow us together

but before it happens

i need to prove that you're going to protect and love me forever and for entire of your life

i'm scared of losing you

i'm scared that you'll hurt and leave me alone

wish that i could read your mind

read everything that you gonna do to me later on

please be good

because all i want is you

yes

just you.