Tuesday, October 18, 2011

8th

i swear i feels like i wanna cry

i always wish that today will be the best day ever ..

but you dont meant it right?

it's our 8th anniversary but you don't evern says a word to me

how could you?

you always make me wanna cry ?

you know that i'm scared of losing you

how dare you treated me like this?

what have i done to you?

just say it !

we have passed this for 8 months and you dont ever think to opened your mind with me??

when you said that you wanna break this relationship

i started to cry even you haven't said it yet

i always give you chances to change your mind

but i thought that it was useless !

you've changed

you're not the old boy who i loved the most

yes i'm absolutely dissaopointed

you always waiting for me to walk first

to do everything first.. than you

wake up boy !

you're the boy and i'm the girl

why don;t you think it clearly??

it's the love strategy.. you must be know it right?

you always told your friend about how sad are you to me

but you never said it to me

how could i know?

i always think positively about every problem we have

i thought that you're not a gentle boy

u just need your honesty

if you dont want to continue this relationship

it's fine

so that i won't be hurted anymore

you know , it's all your fault



when you said

i afraid you'll be bored at me. 

i'll reply

no i won't. i won't bored at you

remember those words

thats my promise to you

i always think .. 

the longer we're together the more you move away

don't you realized it?

you looked angry at me.. actually the one who always sad and mad at you was me

you never cares about me.. you cares about the other one

i guess you'll the one who'll bored at me

2 or 3 years from now on

i don't think that you won't say GOODBYE

i wish if someday you leave me for a reason

yes i will pray for you

if you're not

i swore i'll curse you. hahaha

i hope that someday i'll get a husband like what i wanted in whole of my life

i want a partner who always understand me

never broke his promises , 

always make me happy everytime i'm with him , 

always protect me

and of course always there for me

till the end of my life

but now i see

both of us hurts today..

we don't even know what to talk what to ask and what's our fault

i always give you times

times to think how to make me happy someday

make me love you more

make me don't want to lose you and always want to be with you

have you ever think about it?

i hope you have



have you ever think about me before you fall asleep?

have you ever dreamnt about me?

have you ever think about me every second you breathe?

that's what i've done

no days without you

every second , minute , hour and day

i filled it up with you

think that you'll be there for me

think you'll make me laugh and smile

but now?

no never do it anymore

everyday you filled my day up with tears

with sadness

with anger

with jealousy

aaahhh

what have you done to me?

you know i can't be tough and strong without you

i always remember every crazy things we did

did you remember it dear?

please don't be like this

i'm tired of being like this

i'm just an ordinary girl who needs love

especially your love

you're love is the one i want i need right now

i wish you were here

wish you'll hug me to stop my tears

wiped away my tears

can you do it for me?



if i know that it'll be like this

i would like to stop this love at beginning

but now.. i've trapped

trapped inside your heart

can't get out anymore

sorry pillow , i'll make you wet everyday every night

and sorry brain for overloading you with him

i can't stop loving him

will he stop for loving me someday?

please boy

don't leave me alone in this dark places alone

i don't wanna be alone in this big world alone without you

i need you

always