Sunday, March 6, 2011



Saturday , 5 march 2011

or we can say it YESTERDAY

is the best day in this weekend for me XD

i take a walk with lot of my friends..

there are vinny , lala , jessica

wendy , andres , wilvin , yosafat , fadni , johan , audi 

we took a walk in the mal.

but before it.. we (girls) have watched the 'boys' in the futsal

honestly i have never watch them playing football..

yesterday was my frist watch. hahaha XD

that was damn funny ! there are 2 teachers from our school come to play with the boys

teachers make us laugh a lot. XD

but i don't watch them for more than 1 hour

then we went to the mall 

and girls waiting for the boys..

we have waited them for almost 2 hours..

too LOSO ! 

but it's fine.. we have fun a lot after that

we eat together and watch movies together

and i didn't like the movies lot

it's horror. it frightened me and lala actually..

i always want to laugh if i remember that moments

when we (me and lala) close our eyes in the sama time..

LOL !! luckily lala sit beside me and i could see whenever she closed her eyes

and she did it a lot

i just did it 4 times hahhaa

for a moment.. i think that i want to sit right next to 'him' :(

but i couldn't

but it's fine.. it's not a big problem..

actually yesterday was my best day

because i could chat lot things with him..

and i miss that moments XD

oh ! i almost forgot to say this..

i love when he's playing futsal with his friends..

XD he looks damn cool. :D

he played it perfectly and i like it much :)

i wish yesterday will reply again to the other weekend lol

and i wanna take a walk with my friends again..

damn fun ! XD

but the worst time was..

i forgot to asked them to take a photo studio

damn stupid==

honestly i wanna make a memorable pics with and for them

because i know that we'll separate later after 2 or 1 years :(

and i will cry X(

i will miss that moments when they moked me , laughed at me , joke with me , walked together with me..

or schooling together with me

(DAMN IT ! i really wanna cry)

i will never forget what we have done for all of these years

love you pals !