Tuesday, February 15, 2011




same as last time 

and i'm surprised..

never expected it would happen again

shock therapy.. haha

i don't know why

but

i always thought that he had forgotten me

and i was wrong..

i actually fear that time events will happen again

and i was afraid to make him hurt again..

if it happens

i'm sure !!

he'll hate me 

forever X(

hopefully.. i'll not :)

honestly.. i was nervous ! hahaha

how about if my parents will know it again?

will my parents hate him? GOD !

i hope not ! :(

i know that accident happened cause of my fault

and i'm very apologized

damn it's hard ! = =

if i don't.. i will hurt him for the second time

but if i do.. and my parents know it

i'll die !

help me !!

and damn it ! yesterday i got a quotes

that describes my situation right now



"love is so short. forgetting is so long"