Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry X'mas :D




Merry christmas everyone :D

actually all of these pictures was my own christmas tree..

i got it from my father..

that was christmas present from my father 3 years ago..

i love it very much..


and..

i wanna tell you something..

yesterday i wrote a letter to santa clause..

it was the 4th letter that i ever give to santa.. ^^

i miss him very much..

in my letter..

i wrote that i want a blackberry.. 

if santa couldn't give me one..

i hope santa could tell my father to bought it for me

hahahaha lol

it was my big wishes for this christmas..

and in the morning at 7 a.m

i woke up earlier..

i suddenly go to upstairs to check my socks if there is any reply letter from santa

and tada !!

i get it..

but i wasn't get any blackberry or present from him..

i get his reply letter..

i felt so happy !! XD

in that letter he told me to hear my mother advice and

always hear what my parents say..

he told that he couldn't  buy a blackberry for me from london

he worried if i have any problem with his blackberry i can't repair it in Indonesia..

i understand it :D

he knew that i wanted blackberry very much

and he told to my father to bought one for me.. and he will replace it :)

Santa.. i hope my dreams come true.. 

i wish my father will bought it for me lol

and luckily..

my brother got a present from santa..

my brother get 50 POUNDS from santa..

cool isn't it??

my brother said that he will never use that money.

he will safe it.. hahaha

and that's what i get in my special christmas day..

i hope all of you feel the same joyful as mine :)


MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010