Thursday, October 28, 2010

Love Piano :D

I dunno why
i can't stop myself to playing piano everyday..
it's strange.
since i was step 1 until 3.. 
i have no hobbies to playing my piano..
because i think that piano is so BORING !
but today..
it's a fun for me to searching my favorite song's chords..
now i'm fallin love with YIRUMA ! XD
lol
i never thought that he has so many awesome songs.
he's a good pianist from Korea..
past time i always think that he was w women..
but when i look his profile at wikipedia,,
he's a man ! 
it's emberrasing.. hahaha
from all of his piano's playing and songs..
WHEN THE LOVE FALLS (winter sonata OST) , 
KISS THE RAIN ,
RIVER FLOWS IN YOU , 
and
MAYBE 
is my favorites one..
i just get RIVER FLOWS IN YOU chords yesterday..
i search it myself..
i spent almost 2 hours to finished it..
but i'm glad :)
i hope that start today..
i will study and practice hard for my piano playing..
God bless me