Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Lucky day ^^

Yesterday i have a music festival in Yamaha..
i'm step 3. and i get number 14 in thia festival..
actually i'm not nervous when i wait for my turn to go on to the stage..

I have waiting for 6 minutes after i go on to nthe stage..
i'm happy it's my turn to play piano..
when i sit down on the piano chair's
my hand's freeze and turn to ugly white!!
what a damn situation ==

well.. it's a bad news for me too..
suddenly in the middle of my piano music..
i forgot the nod!!
i'm panic
but luckily.. it's not a big trouble for me.. i'm just forgot some nod
and... i play well again.. haha

when i go down from the stage..
i suddenly phoned my mother.. actually my mother is shopping in the mall.
and my father is the one who watch me in music fesyival..
but it's not a big problem for me.. hehe
then i phoned my mother and said i think i'll never get the platinum trophy (1st winner)

my mother said that the point is i have study hard.. and we can try it another time
i know that my family feel much disapointed..
and of course me too.. haha
i met my old friend there.. Vanessa
and michael englo too... he do optimist. but he's same with me
he play the wrong nod too...
so do vanessa

we wait for 30 minutes long waiting for the judge decision..
there's 4 kinds of trophy..
the 4th winner will get browns award..
the 3re winner will get silver awards
the 2nd winner will get gold awards..
and the 1st winner will get platinum awards..
every contestant will get their trophy..
but with a different kinds.
there is 25 aor 27 contestant that followed this festival..

I and vanessa feel nervous and scared..
in fact vanessa get gold awards..
and i get platinum awards.. it's mean i can go to final at oct and face another contestant again..
i feel very very very very happy!! XD XD
it's a surprise for me to get this awesome trophy..
my parents laugh to see me glad like this..
it's a thankful for my friends.. family and of course God..
they're the one who gave me a chance to go to final.


THANK YOU SO MUCH my friends..family. and God of course.. XD XD