Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Birthday

Sunday, 25 April is my 13th birthday
i celebrated it with my best friend...
Vinny , Angelin , Wendy , Lala , Shelly , Dewanto , Kevin A..
actually i invited christina too..
but.. she couldn't come.. i feel so sad.. :'(
but my birthday  going fun..
we go to eat at pizza  hut , we go to the photo box...
haha! i still remember how scary is shelly face...
it's make me laughing...
i style like a rich bussinesswoman! LOL
vinny and lala style like a innocent girl..wkwk
ad angelin style like a dizzy girl..
and we have many style more...
then.. we go to karaoke together...
OMG! i crazy there ! haha
we shouting there! haha..
we singing for 1 hours...
i feel so confident.. that's why i always singing..
actually i never had karaoke with other people except my father..
but that day..
we shout as loud as we can...
and all of the song is so good...
it make me more spirit to singing...
haha! i will never forget my 13th birthday with my best friends...
IT'S FUN!! XD